Pursue God’s Presence (Acts 2:1-4, John 14:23)
We pursue God’s manifest presence is central to everything The Summit will ever do. From outreach to worship, God will be right in the middle and the absolute center of attention.
Advance God’s Kingdom (Matt 28:18-20)
We carry Kingdom influence into every circumstance and situation. Our goal is not to just carry the Kingdom with us but to release it every day.
Empower God’s People (Isaiah 58:6-12, Luke 4:1-13)
We believe in releasing people into their callings and gifting by equipping them through practical yet powerful teaching and ministry times as well as small groups and internships.
Below are our beliefs here at The Summit Crestview. We accept these truths and believe they line up according to the word of God.
HEAVEN ON EARTH
- We actively contend for divine encounters with God. (1 Cor 4:20)
- Prayer serves as our foundation. (Ps. 127:1)
- A radical lifestyle of prayer and fasting builds the Kingdom. (Matt 17:21)
- Night and Day prayer is the mandate of the Church. (Luke 18:1-8)
- Spiritual gifts should be a normal and expected part of our walk. (John 14:12)
- We equip our children and youth to be radical Disciples of Christ and we labor to ensure that no child will be left behind. De. 6:1-5.
- We know God’s work isn’t just about us, but coming generations. (Ps. 71:18)
- For us Legacy is not just about people, but the panhandle. We strive to proclaim the Kingdom on a regional scale. (Ps. 69:35)
- We have Passion for God & Compassion for People. (Mt. 22:34-37)
- God is a God of freedom and we seek to see constant deliverance from demonic strongholds. (Luke 4:18-19)
- Continuing transformation resulting from intimacy with God and a passion pursuit ofHis heart and presence. (Ps. 29:2; 2 Cor. 7:1)
- We believe in ‘aggressive humility‘ and ‘servant leadership‘ as the model by which we serve. (1 Pet. 5:5; James 4:6)
- The Word of God is at our core and it is taught soundly and practically. (Ps.119:105; Hos. 4:6)Glory follows order, so order and excellence are the wineskin through which God releases His Spirit. (Dan. 6:1-3)